Two main polishing stages are undertaken during this detail with the aim of achieving 75-80% correction. The first polishing stage cuts back and removes the deeper defects, swirl marks and scratches and the second polishing stage refines the paintwork to a stunning gloss ready for your chosen paint protection.
- Alloy Wheels deep cleaned including wheel backs/barrels and inside spokes
- Wheel arches deep cleaned - Door shuts cleaned and flushed out
- 2 Bucket Safe Wash carried out using lambswool wash mitts, grit guards and PH Neutral Shampoo
- Tar spots and metallic fallout removed with necessary products/chemicals
- Vehicle treated with a Clay Bar to remove remaining surface contaminants leaving a completely clean and smooth surface
- Vehicle power rinsed and dried using plush microfibre drying towels
- Blow dried with hot air paying attention to gaps and seals that could trap water
- Paintwork inspected and paint depth readings taken
- Machine polishing cutting stage undertaken to remove deeper scratches and paintwork defects
- Finishing polish applied via machine polisher to remove lighter paintwork defects and ‘marring‘ - jeweling to a superb finish.
- High Quality Carnauba Wax and/or synthetic Paint Sealant applied (option to upgrade to Ceramic Coating available - from £120)
- Plastic trim, chrome, exhaust tips, tyres and wheel arches dressed and/or polished as necessary
- Complementary basic Interior Valet carried out
As always, a paintwork inspection will be carried out prior to any booking to ensure whether this service is best to suit the outcome you desire.
2 - 2.5 Day Booking
Price from £350