Unsightly 'swirl marks', scratches and wash marring can make a vehicles paintwork appear dull and weathered looking with no apparent lustre or gloss.
The aim of the 'Enhancement Detail' is to remove the worst of the light swirls and marring promoting gloss levels and restoring some clarity to your vehicles paintwork.
Once the correction work has been carried out, the vehicle is protected with a high quality wax as standard. There is also the option to upgrade to other forms of protection such as synthetic paint sealants or ceramic coatings for example.
We would suggest this service to clients with newer vehicles or vehicles that are well kept or used as 'daily drivers'.
- Alloy Wheels deep cleaned including wheel backs/barrels and inside spokes
- Wheel arches deep cleaned
- Door shuts cleaned and flushed out
- 2 Bucket Safe Wash carried out using lambswool wash mitts, grit guards and PH Neutral Shampoo
- Tar spots and metallic fallout removed with necessary products/chemicals
- Vehicle treated with a Clay Bar to remove remaining surface contaminants leaving a completely clean and smooth surface
- Vehicle power rinsed and dried using plush microfibre drying towels
- Blow dried with hot air paying attention to gaps and seals that could trap water
- Relative finishing polish applied via machine polisher to remove paintwork defects and to improve paintwork gloss and lustre
- High Quality Carnauba Wax and/or synthetic Paint Sealant applied (option to upgrade to Ceramic Coating available from £120)
- Plastic trim, chrome, exhaust tips, tyres and wheel arches dressed and/or polished as necessary
- Complementary basic Interior Valet carried out
As always, a paintwork inspection will be carried out prior to any booking to ensure whether this service is best to suit the outcome you desire.
1-1.5 Day Booking
Price from £250